India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
VladimirSattwik

Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything! Empty Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:11 pm
Vote Vlad (Sattwikstan Outpost) for Ministry of External Affairs
Vote Aryaman (Hindu Ram Rajya) for Prime Ministry
Vote Generalissimo (Maghad Rajya) for Ministry of Defence

Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything! XP2n6Nz

"With the people's support, we can accomplish everything!"

Vote Vlad for MEA!

MY MANIFESTO -

Under the previous regime under the then WAD, Indusse, my current opponent for the election to the Ministry of External Affairs, India's state of foreign affairs has collapsed. We are increasingly becoming isolated, losing embassies and allies while not making any serious efforts towards finding new allies. I am not saying that Indusse's intentions were neccessarily against India, but his foreign policy has most certainly lead to the collapse of the Indian state of foreign affairs. Under Indusse as WAD, our foreign policy has stagnated. If Indusse is elected Minister of External Affairs, our chances of recovery and rebounding in foreign affairs will be squashed till at least the next election. This rotten foreign policy needs an overhaul, and only I can provide the massive foreign policy overhaul India needs so much. Under me as Minister of External Affairs, India will have a new, strong and efficient foreign policy and actual very significant steps will be taken towards actually fulfilling our dreams regarding India. As such, I am providing below my most important points for the election.

1. End to Simping Policy, Having an Actual and Strong Foreign Policy

What we have had so far in the name of foreign policy was literally just simping. We have made ourselves and our region look like the desperate simp of NationStates, begging and crying when embassies we never made any contact with are closed down, and becoming literal puppets during the same, all without actually making efforts to make our embassies useful and meaningful. Loss of an embassy is surely unfortunate but the way to combat it is not crying, begging or simping. It should be a strong and efficient foreign policy, making our embassies actually useful and meaningful such that closure of embassies is dissuaded and looking for new allies.

2. Making our Embassies Meaningful

So far, we have been having embassies more or less just for the sake of having them. I, as Minister of External Affairs, will actually make our embassies meaningful and useful. This will also highly dissuade our allies from closing embassies.

- With cooperation with the Ministry of Culture, very frequent cultural activities, events and games will be undertaken between India and its allies. I will also hold frequent multi-regional events with both embassy and non-embassy regions. In fact, given the agreement of the Ministry of Culture, I will set up a special department jointly under the Ministry of External Affairs and Ministry of Culture that will be responsible for cultural activities, events and games between India and foreign regions. The previous regime has utterly failed India in this and I will take up the responsibility of correcting it.

- Regular discussions will be held with the administrations of our allied regions.

- People-to-people interaction between India and its allies will be highly encouraged.

3. Opening the Unopened Treasures

So far, our quest for embassies has been mostly concentrated on one side of the political spectrum. There are a horde of right-wing and conservative regions on NationStates with whom we can do friendship and win a lot of embassies. If elected the Minister of External Affairs, I promise to win at least 5 significant embassies within the first 2 weeks after taking office.

4. Exerting Ourselves Diplomatically

Indusse has talked a lot about 'making India a superpower on NS' but any progress has been negative in this matter. For a lot of time, India has played second fiddle to bigger regions. Under me as Minister of External Affairs, India will take the driving seat in foreign affairs and diplomacy. We will deepen our relations with our smaller allies and exert ourselves diplomatically. While India may become party to other interregional treaties and conventions as well, India under me as Minister of External Affairs will create a bloc consisting of its closest smaller allies, ensuring mutual guarantees of aid, activity, interaction, diplomatic support, protection of interests and defence.

5. Valuing Everyone's Voices

In recent times, there have been valid concerns from the Leftist population of India that their voice is not being heard. As Minister of External Affairs, in my work, I will value everyone's voice equally. I will actually pay attention to everyone's voices, their suggestions, demands and requests and accordingly take action.

6. Creation of an Analysis Department

India has been hit by numerous diplomatic upheavals and happenings in recent times. Most could have been predicted and/or remedies could have been made to prevent the happenings. As the Minister of External Affairs, I will create an Analysis Department under the Ministry of External Affairs. This department will spot and monitor through our diplomats situations, environments and happenings of regions, mostly our allied regions and gather, analyse, correlate and report them to the Ministry of External affairs and predict diplomatic upheavals and happenings before they happen. For example, suppose if there is a controversy/debate/concern among the general public or a section of it in an allied region regarding their embassy with India, the department will alert the Ministry of External Affairs and suggest the Ministry remedies to tackle the situation (for example of a remedy, deepening people-to-people relation through events or talking to that section of concerned people), so that we do not lose our embassy with them. For another example, suppose it is disclosed that an allied region is in talks with a region or organisation considered hostile to India. In that case too, the department would alert the Ministry of External Affairs and suggest remedies. Please note that this department would NOT be in any way a spy agency as it would rely upon spotting, gathering, correlating and analysing already undisclosed information.

7. New Embassy Policy

This is the link to our current Embassy Policy. As per condition 1, a region wishing to construct and maintain an in-game regional embassy must "have an active population of at least 35 active nations, also 30% of the total population must have a WA tag." As Minister of External Affairs, I will add a clause to this condition. An exception from these condition will be granted to those regions from where at least either -

1 WA nation will be kept in our region India

OR

3 non WA nations will be kept active in our region India.

A lower minimum population will still be decided for this exception. Those regions fulfilling the 35 nations requirement that fulfill the above condition also will receive a priority, advantage and much increased chances of acceptance in the construction of embassies. This will greatly help us in alleviating our recruitment and activity problems. It will also help us in getting multiple actual committed allies who contribute in a healthy relationship and towards our growth.

8. Introducing the 'Protected State' or 'Ally Class A+' Status

There are many smaller regions whom we would like to have merged with us. However, the regions may disagree. For such regions and for other smaller allies, I, as the Minister of External Affairs will introduce a new middle type of relationship, the Protected Region or Ally Class A+ status (name is subject to change).

Those regions that enjoy this special kind of relationship with India will actively encourage and incentivise their members to send a puppet nation to India and maintain it active there as well as to keep their World Assembly membership on their nation in India and not in their main home region.

In return, India will -

1. Provide the region with full military protection
2. Greatly help in boosting up the region and its activity, encouraging citizens to send a puppet to the region.
3. Provide the region with diplomatic support
4. Help in advancing the region's interests in other possible ways

Also, both regions will pledge to uphold each other's interests.

9. Huge Expansion of MEA Staff

Soon after I take office as the Minister of External Affairs, there will be a huge increase in the size of the official staff working under the Ministry to undertake the many very significant actions my Ministry will take as well as to project India to a very distinguished position in NationStates. It will also hugely increase employment in our region and give every one a chance to involve. Also note that the newly staff will be very much of use and work. None of them are gonna be non essential or useless staff. You who are reading this at this moment, it is very likely that from the huge number of vacancies that will be put up for recruitment, You will also get a job. Vote for me not only to project India to an interregionally distinguished position in NationStates but also to to give Yourself a job in India and an avenue to involve yourself in the working of the region, to contribute to the region as well as to gain experience to ascend to higher positions in the near future.

--------------

I am NOT fighting or going to fight this election on any ideological basis. I am fighting this election solely on the basis of actual work, promises and development unrelated with political ideology. Ideology has a place in ideological debates and propagation on NationStates, not in the actual cabinet work on NationStates (as opposed to real life). I hope I have been able to make you understand that I am the one standing for actual work and development, across lines of ideology, history, and background. As such, I request the people of India to vote for me for the position of Minister of External Affairs, across the lines of ideology, history and background.

Thank You!

Jai Hind!

Last edited by VladimirSattwik on Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

Indiana Republican likes this post

Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=indusse

Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything! Empty Re: Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:14 pm
Nice work, Best of Luck
VladimirSattwik

Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything! Empty Re: Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:47 pm
Vote Vlad (Sattwikstan Outpost) for Ministry of External Affairs
Vote Aryaman (Hindu Ram Rajya) for Prime Ministry
Vote Generalissimo (Maghad Rajya) for Ministry of Defence

Vote Vlad for MEA! With the People's Support, We can Accomplish Everything! XP2n6Nz

"With the people's support, we can accomplish everything!"

Vote Vlad for MEA!

BULLETIN 2

I read my opponent Indusse's manifesto dispatch. You can read too to verify what I am telling you. Honestly, there's not even any real exact promise in the dispatch. He has been extremely vague. His promises have been too vague to be trusted or taken seriously. All are general objectives that all foreign ministers will obviously always have, like more embassies, better foreign policy, more culture interaction, etc. My opponent has neither given anything exact nor any thing unique. He hasn't said how he is going to do these, the methods, processes, etc. It is like promising 'I will eradicate poverty, I will make environment better, I will make our country safer' instead of saying 'I will decrease taxes on essential goods to eradicate poverty, I will enact carbon tax to make environment better, I will increase staff for police to  to make our country safer'. Such extremely vague promises coming from my opponent without any talk on the process or method shows that he and his promises cannot be taken seriously. It shows that my opponent has got no real plans for the region. On the other hand, I have been exact on the processes. Also, he has slandered me calling me fascist in his manifesto to defame me even though I am very much a democrat (democracy supporter, not the follower of american democratic party). With the lack of any real plans for the region, slander is his weapon of choice against his opponent, that is me in the election. If you vote for my opponent, Indusse, a candidate without any real plans, a candidate whose weapon of choice is slander against his opponent, with all due respect, you will be pushing our region's foreign policy towards a period of rotten stagnation and our state of foreign affairs and our region towards really bad times.

Thank You!

Jai Hind!
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:12 pm
What will you do to reinstall our ties with XKI?
Also, there is already an EOC so what's the need for AD?
And what would be the main highlights of your proposed foreign policy?

TheBest01 likes this post

VladimirSattwik

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:09 pm
Whole India wrote:What will you do to reinstall our ties with XKI?
Also, there is already an EOC so what's the need for AD?
And what would be the main highlights of your proposed foreign policy?
I will conduct government-to-governmrnt dialogues. If possible, I will conduct interactions between the Indian Government and the XKI public. I will assign our best diplomats and negotiators to the matter. Other actions will also be done based on discussions with other leading Indian officials. Every possible action within Indian interest wk be undertaken for reinstallation of our ties with the XKI. However, I will maintain the difference between respectful diplomacy and begging/simping. In no manner will I allow any process to harm our interests in any way. I will also make significant progress in attaining alternative or new allies. If we descend from diplomacy to begging and simping and from advancing our interests to throwing them away for one embassy, we will be devastating our interregional standing and reputation and our chances at winning new allies. I will always try that our friendship with XKI is reinstalled, but I will also ensure that the friendship is of equal and mutually beneficial nature, not of a master-servant or soviet-east Germany kind of nature.

Please say exactly what the EOC does. I will point your answer out from it itself.

Almost my whole manifesto is based on my coming foreign policy. However, simce you asked, the main highlights of my foreign policy will be -

- An overhauled, strong and actual foreign policy

- Making our Embassies actually useful and meaningful instead of having embassies just for the sake of having them

- Pursuing new avenues of friendships and alliances, such as the right-wing conservative base of NS.

- Exerting ourselves diplomatically and India's ascension from a junior second fiddle to a significant power.

- Creation of a new alliance

- Creation of an Analysis Department

- New Embassy Policy (more changes besides the very significant one talked about in my manifesto will be made to Embassy Policy based on discussions)

- Huge increase in the size of the official staff working under the Ministry to undertake the many very significant actions my Ministry will take as well as to project India to very distinguished position in NS. It will also hugely increase employment in our region and give Every one a chance to involve. Also note that the newly staff will be very much of use and work. None of them are gonna be non essential or useless staff (i will be adding elaboration on this to my manifesto as well as releasing it in a stand alone campaign bulletin by tommorrow).

- A new kind of mutually beneficial relationship and alliance to be proposed to smaller regions ((i will be adding elaboration on this to my manifesto as well as releasing it in the stand alone campaign bulletin by tommorrow)

Please notify me through a discord DM when you respond.
VladimirSattwik

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:36 pm
I have added 2 new key promises to my campaign. They have been added to my mainfesto as well as presented in campaign bulletin 4.

Updated Manifesto - https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1559618

Bulletin 2 - https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1559999

Bulletin 3 - https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1561712

Bulletin 4 - https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1562157

Please read my updated manifesto when you have free time if you wanna and give me your opinion.

And if you like my stand, please vote for me!

Vote Vlad for MEA!

With the People's Support, We Can Accomplish Everything!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum