India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheBest01

Vote for the Best, Vote for TheBest01 Empty Vote for the Best, Vote for TheBest01

Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:55 pm
Hello citizens,I am contesting for the post of Jan Sabha member.

First of all as for my introduction, I was the former Minister of External Affairs in region Lasagna and Blackstar. As for my capabilities, I am currently fighting a constitution case in Supreme Court. I had also been actively engaging with government for the betterment of the region.

Now the Question arises what is Jana Sabha?
Well they are like the Council of minister or something like that. Jana Sabha had 7 elected
members and all Ministers. This election is important because 7 elected members get access to "private Chambers of Parliament". So Vote wisely

Now why me?
Well the first of all I have experience in these type of stuff. Also I have great experience being FM for different regions. So I know how constitution works. Also u can expect me to be against government, RMB moderator or People Council if they do anything against the rules or try to curb Fundamental Rights of Citizens.
Well apart from this u can expect me to correct some loopholes in the Constitution through court orders or through new bills. The main bill I want to introduce is to strengthen the Right to Information Act. If any Government official supress the rmb or do something like this. Government officials must send an explanation of the action it takes within 2 days as a mandatory step to strengthen Right to information. Also the explanation could be presented in court for examination, so they need to be careful about it.

At last voting is the most powerful Weapon of an ordinary citizen. So vote wisely

Indiana Republican likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum