India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waghoba

Waghoba For Labor. Empty Waghoba For Labor.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:40 pm
Hello everyone, Myself Waghoba, have announced my candidacy for the ministry of Labor.

I am here to do work, selflessly. As far as the ministry of labor is concerned, recruitment is the foremost duty. thus , bringing more and more helpful people and unite them for the altogether success of India is necessary. I have plans to revamp the IWAAP (India World Assembly Advancement Program). I also plan to begin an employment initiative, to engage people in various ministries. I will make sure to keep the public I bring active, and am planning to bring more WA as possible in least amount of time.

A thing I would like to mention : I trust that, with great power, comes great responsibility. I want your trust, most people take up the job and then avoid doing it, often find excuses. I shall not do so. Surely the development shall be seen in the field which I will be working in. In order for assurance, I promise of giving the Report of what activities and progress I will be giving in RMB, Discord and Forumotion. Suggestions will be welcomed. I will be here to work, rather than boasting and fake promises, as I also trust that action speak louder, but words go in vain. Let's work together and flourish India more than ever!!

Jay Hind!!!!
Thank You.

Waghoba.

Indusse, VladimirSattwik, Indiana Republican, Waghoba and Keshav Gadhvi like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum