India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aryaman
Minister of Home Affairs
Minister of Home Affairs

Campaign for PM Empty Campaign for PM

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:49 pm
Vote for HRR, vote for progress

Why should I vote for HRR?

-The citizenship granted during my tenure was a record one. Not only was the regional troll free, it was safe as well.

-Creation and usage of an internal intelligence bureau of the Home Ministry, which helped weed out potential spies and troublemakers.

-As RP minister, the RMB went from dead to mind-blowingly active, as I always say, the quality of rp is measured by number of conflicts which was a lot, but it did help

-Creation of a new ns stats, rules based rp, which passed with majority in polls.

-Gained popularity amongst all people of the political compass.

-Keen listener, and action taker. I believe in actions than mere words.

My vision as PM

As PM I intend to increase the regional influence of India. To mend ties with regions that have broken away from us.

Despite having 150 nations, we still have medium regional power, whereas regions smaller than us in number of nations is extremely high. This is due to a lax WA campaign and endorsement program in the region.

I intend to use API to start auto telegrams, which will lead to a positive growth in growing of the regional influence, which is highly necessary.

As someone who has worked diligently and successfully as both Home Minister and Minister of Culture, I have a lot of experience that I could incorporate to address the people's issues and resolve them.

Marvellia, Indiana Republican and Keshav Gadhvi like this post

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

Campaign for PM Empty Re: Campaign for PM

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:01 pm
Which Ministry will you use for tackling 'a lax WA campaign and endorsement program in the region'?

Indusse, Indiana Republican and Keshav Gadhvi like this post

Keshav Gadhvi

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:16 pm
Aryaman wrote:Vote for HRR, vote for progress

Why should I vote for HRR?

-The citizenship granted during my tenure was a record one. Not only was the regional troll free, it was safe as well.

-Creation and usage of an internal intelligence bureau of the Home Ministry, which helped weed out potential spies and troublemakers.

-As RP minister, the RMB went from dead to mind-blowingly active, as I always say, the quality of rp is measured by number of conflicts which was a lot, but it did help

-Creation of a new ns stats, rules based rp, which passed with majority in polls.

-Gained popularity amongst all people of the political compass.

-Keen listener, and action taker. I believe in actions than mere words.

My vision as PM

As PM I intend to increase the regional influence of India. To mend ties with regions that have broken away from us.

Despite having 150 nations, we still have medium regional power, whereas regions smaller than us in number of nations is extremely high. This is due to a lax WA campaign and endorsement program in the region.

I intend to use API to start auto telegrams, which will lead to a positive growth in growing of the regional influence, which is highly necessary.

As someone who has worked diligently and successfully as both Home Minister and Minister of Culture, I have a lot of experience that I could incorporate to address the people's issues and resolve them.
Uhm!We need Worldcups and Olympics games in RP.
Create some stats on Health,Food Quality, Rudeness,Niceness, Industries and sectors, Tourism,Death rate which have more important role.

Indusse and Keshav Gadhvi like this post

Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=indusse

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:27 pm

Create some stats on Health,Food Quality, Rudeness,Niceness, Industries and sectors, Tourism,Death rate which have more important role.
[/quote]

Sports has always been under me and we do have the following Sport RPs

Aryaman and Keshav Gadhvi like this post

Aryaman
Minister of Home Affairs
Minister of Home Affairs

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:40 pm
Indusse wrote:

Sports has always been under me and we do have the following Sport RPs[/quote]

That's not under my jurisdiction anymore, although I will help the new MoCA!

Keshav Gadhvi likes this post

Aryaman
Minister of Home Affairs
Minister of Home Affairs

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:40 pm
Whole India wrote:Which Ministry will you use for tackling 'a lax WA campaign and endorsement program in the region'?

Ministry of communications

Keshav Gadhvi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum