India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
1Balasai

Balasai work's Empty Balasai work's

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:45 pm
My ideas are for recruitment I am contesting for minister of labour my policy is
I believe hardwork wins sramayeva jayathe we know people want to join any nation at first prepare information efficiently information presentation is necessary then template it and use it to send to the five founderless nations just pin them to dossier and see activity and send telegram you may say after seeing this any one can do it it is correct any one can do it but no one is not doing it we had people let's prepare a team give them powers and offers we get citizens of it fails try till win we are here to work every work is mixture of good and bad we had order to work only work hard this is to get people
My promise is
a major recurit drive which bring nearly 2 people per week means 50 players till my tenure ends atleast i will use tag api and template
My slogan vote for me vote for development

1Balasai, Indiana Republican and Waghoba like this post

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

Balasai work's Empty Re: Balasai work's

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:06 pm
I think you don't know what's Ministry of Labour. Labour's work is. For your kind information, the Ministry of Labour is also integrating players. So, what are your plans for it?

Indiana Republican likes this post

1Balasai

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:35 am
I am inviting players to India by using tag api and tag template whose efficiency is 5 to 6 percentage seperate help center for new to get involved in government and army

1Balasai and Indiana Republican like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum