India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=indusse

Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside Empty Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:59 pm
Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside Unknown

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! It's Me, Me? Oh sorry! I am your own Indusse who is the former delegate and currently the founder in charge. So, fellow friends (Enemies? Anyone.) I would like to inform you that I am running for the position of Minister of External Affairs. (How many 'of', oof.) In this Opportunity, I request you to vote for Me and not for Sattwikstan. Why not Sattwikstan? It's better to die than getting killed due to humiliation:P (I'm jk, but SayNoToFascism)

What can I promise?
Promises are made to be fulfilled, so I am not making any false promises. I would say what I want to do as the MoEA and strive together for achieving It. We want India to Grow, Not Die.

What happens if Sattwikstan becomes MoEA?

He says he will bring a big change, yes he can! He can bring a huge drop which is indeed a change. (If we have 10 points he would get us -1000 for free.) Letting him be the minister would help us to lose the existing embassies. So, It's a No for a vote to Sattwik. If you don't want me to be the minister then you can vote for NOTA or RON which is better than letting Sattwikstan win.

What's my Aim?
 Yes, I have one. We need an aim to go forward. Aim big so you at least reach 70% of it. So, first of all, here is what I want to do.

• A proper Foreign Ministry: We had a lot of Ministers of Foreign/External Affairs but when the next one came he started from scratch. So, we will be establishing a proper system and I will be recruiting officers to work for the foreign office. We will be having a proper diplomatic strategy and system which would make it easy from the hereafter.

• Treaties and Pacts: We would be signing Treaties and Pacts with our Embassy regions which would help us strengthen relations. These pacts would help us to collaborate on Events, Military, WA and many more.

• Proper Circulation: I would ensure that news from our region(updates) would be sent to our embassies via the appointed diplomats every month. There would be a team to oversee whether the news is legit and is circulated.

• Cultural Cooperation: We would be having cultural events between embassy regions which would be fun for our citizens too...

• Change in Foreign Policy: Just like Sattwik said we have a 'Simp' Policy. I wouldn't call it Simp but there is surely gonna be a big change to it. Just as Sattwik says that it was my Policy, you must note that it was not mine and I was not the External Affairs Minister. (It was Hindu Mahasabha and Hindu Puri).

• Contact System: We would be opening a new system where citizens, as well as foreigners, could ask us queries and give us suggestions to improve. India first, India's growth is what we need.

and many more...

I believe that I could do good, I believe that I can work with our president since I know him for 2-3 years now. We can stand strong, United, without any religious or ideological restrictions for a better and great India! Jai Hind!

Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside Unknown

Conflict of Interest:

Forum Administrator, Indusse, Indiana Republican and Keshav Gadhvi like this post

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside Empty Re: Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:08 pm
What will be your plans for 'A proper Foreign Ministry'?

Indusse likes this post

Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]

Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside Empty Re: Indusse for MoEA : Changes first, Inside

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:35 pm
As I said above we will have ministry recruitment which would help us to function easily. A better ambassador system will be made which would help us to have relations with what we have.

Forum Administrator likes this post

Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:25 am
The foreign ministry will create a quick "help line" function where people can suggest things, ask queries and our officials will answer them ASAP (more like RTI Act)

A lot of people said that we should establish relations with small regions. I'm not against it but, creating embassies isn't practical and would be an obstacle in making India a superpower. Therefore we would introduce a Consulate program for Smaller regions.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum