India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sammy7777

Application of Citizenship (Cholapurapalayam) Empty Application of Citizenship (Cholapurapalayam)

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:07 pm
Name of Nation: Cholapurapalayam

Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Nil

Current involvement in other regions: Nil

Past involvement in other regions: no I was just in active in southern pasific

Discord account: Not there in any social media

Have you read and understood the rule book?: Yes

Nation: Armed Republic of Cholapurapalayam

I pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

நான் இந்திய குடியரசிற்கு விசுவாசத்தை உறுதியளிக்கிறேன். சமுதாயத்தின் பொறுப்பான உறுப்பினராக செயல்படுவதோடு, இந்தியக் குடியரசிற்கு எதிராக நான் போரை நடத்த மாட்டேன் என்று சட்டத்திற்கு எனது விருப்பத்தை தருகிறேன் என்று உறுதியளிக்கிறேன். இந்த முறையில் எனக்கு குடியுரிமை வழங்குமாறு உள்துறை அமைச்சகத்திடம் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.

Yours truly/தங்கள் உண்மையுள்ள,

Armed Republic of Cholapurapalayam
சோலபுராபாளயம் ஆயுதக் குடியரசு

Gujarati Republic likes this post

Gujarati Republic
Gujarati Republic

Application of Citizenship (Cholapurapalayam) Empty Re: Application of Citizenship (Cholapurapalayam)

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:38 am
Accepted
Sammy7777

Application of Citizenship (Cholapurapalayam) Empty Re: Application of Citizenship (Cholapurapalayam)

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:46 am
Gujarati Republic wrote:Accepted

Thank you Comrade

Gujarati Republic likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum