India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hyperpolis
Hyperpolis

Hyperpolis for Minister Of Interior Empty Hyperpolis for Minister Of Interior

Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:30 pm
HYPERPOLIS FOR HOME MINISTER

Namaste to the citizens of India,

I am Hyperpolis, also known as Anish. I have declared my intent to run for Home Minister of India earlier. Now I will be reaching out to every one of you, to tell you what I'll be doing. To start of, I'm a very experienced in politics in many regions. I've served as the prime minister's culture minister, speaker of parliament and many more in many regions. To talk about my achievements in India, I've served as The Home Minister and have introduced ideas such as Civil Service, Civil Awards, and I was the one who had laid the foundation to the Intelligence Bureau of India. Now I shall talk about my plans if I get elected.

1. Economy: If I get elected as home minister, I will introduce an economy act on the new forum we'll be having. This will enable all private businesses to gain profits, new rp businesses will rise, and also Govt Officials will be paid for their service.

2. New Forum: Forumotion might be good, but to be honest Proboards is widely used, its more user and admin friendly. We could even enable a lot more plugins such as the economy act, civil awards act etc. I have already worked a bit on it, I will be establishing a team which would help us execute the task.

3. Civil Awards: After I had introduced this idea, the cabinet at that time discontinued it. Therefore, I plan to re-introduc it. Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan, Osama Shri, Bharat Ratna and many more shall be introduced. Every citizen shall get recognised for his service.

4. Doordarshan: A national news channel in the name of Doordarshan shall be established. Doordarshan shall also have subsidiaries of Govt. News, Sports, Economy and many more.

5. Monthly National Awards: Monthly National Awards shall be introduced such as the Citizen Of the Month Award, Business Of The Month Award and MP Of The Month Award.

6. Active Intelligence Agency Missions: Active practice, training and missions shall be conducted in the AID, if I get elected. I myself believe that we're currently not making the best  out of the intelligence agency. It has a big potential, and I'll try my best to make sure that the potential of AID is reached.

7. Government Accountability Act: I firmly believe that the government should be accountable. So what best way to achieve it than hold a weekly questioning session, where citizens can ask any MP, or Cabinet minister, and doubts or questions he or she has.

These are currently a few of my ideas. I am still brainstorming ideas, so if I get a few more ideas, I shall discuss it with you all, and then plan better on them.

At this point, I think I've said all I need to. If you have any questions regarding my campaign, please feel free to reach out to me on discord- ARG#6414 or send a telegram to my nation Hyperpolis on nationstates.

Thank You to you all for attending my campaign. Have a nice day!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum