India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=indusse

Minister of Labour Election: Nominations [June] Empty Minister of Labour Election: Nominations [June]

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:52 pm
Election Commission of India
MoL: JUNE 2021

The Election Commission is pleased to announce the nominations for Minister of Labour post open from 15th June 2021 to 19th June 2021. If you are interested to contest the elections then please do reply in the thread.

Before you declare your candidacy make sure that:

• You are a registered citizen of India
  • You are not blacklisted by the region.
  • You have been in the region for the past two weeks.

Election Commission has the right to accept and decline any nominations.

Keshav Gadhvi likes this post

Waghoba

Minister of Labour Election: Nominations [June] Empty Candidacy for Ministry of Labour

Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:18 pm
Myself Waghoba, announce my candidacy for the Ministry of Labour. I will selflessly work for our Region and help it succeed.

I strongly support that with great power comes great responsibility!

Jai Hind!

Waghoba and Keshav Gadhvi like this post

Balasai123

Minister of Labour Election: Nominations [June] Empty Re: Minister of Labour Election: Nominations [June]

Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:39 am
Me balasai announcing that I am announcing that I am contesting for minister of labour I work with true heart for region and help.it as I promised
Jai hindh

Hyperpolis
Hyperpolis

Minister of Labour Election: Nominations [June] Empty Re: Minister of Labour Election: Nominations [June]

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:06 pm
I Hyperpolis, announce my candidacy for the Ministry of Labour. I will selflessly work for our Region and help it succeed.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum