India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Oshkosh and Wisconsin

Oshkosh and Wisconsin - Army Application Empty Oshkosh and Wisconsin - Army Application

Mon May 17, 2021 8:06 am
Name of your nation in India: Oshkosh and Wisconsin
Current WA nation: Madison and Wisconsin
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was in the Armed Forces of The Union of Democratic States before unrelated diplomatic issues between them and the Red Wolf Alliance forced me to leave due to regional laws that were in place.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: Red Wolf Alliance, The Union of Democratic States, The Moonlight Battle Born, the Assembly of Regions (all non-military except UDS previously)
What positions did you hold there: In RWA, temporary WA Delegate and temporary Secretary of Immigration and Recruitment. I've held quite a few positions in the four organizations except UDS previously, all non-military.
I pledge to be loyal to the region and the Republic of India. I won't betray my region at any cost. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to India Region.

Note: I'm the WA Delegate of the Red Wolf Alliance for now, however I'm willing to switch my WA to India. I'm no longer the official WA Delegate, I just hold the NationStates position until one more person endorses the newly elected Delegate (either way though I can move my WA).
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

Oshkosh and Wisconsin - Army Application Empty Re: Oshkosh and Wisconsin - Army Application

Tue May 18, 2021 8:53 pm
Accepted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum