India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rihaam

Indoinistan v/s Hindu Mahasabha (Judicial Review) Empty Indoinistan v/s Hindu Mahasabha (Judicial Review)

Sat May 08, 2021 12:02 pm
The plaintiff and the defendant/attorney are summoned to Court. This case will be decided upon by the Honourable Chief Justice.
Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=indusse

Indoinistan v/s Hindu Mahasabha (Judicial Review) Empty Re: Indoinistan v/s Hindu Mahasabha (Judicial Review)

Thu May 13, 2021 11:15 am
Your honour, Indoinastan was banned
from the region because he send Hindu Mahasabha a Telegram Calling him "Commiephobic Nigga" and spamming and Trolling in the RMB. He was banned from the server because he had raided an allied discord RP server. Nothing else.
Rihaam

Indoinistan v/s Hindu Mahasabha (Judicial Review) Empty Re: Indoinistan v/s Hindu Mahasabha (Judicial Review)

Thu May 13, 2021 5:22 pm
Could you kindly provide evidence?
Rihaam

Fri May 14, 2021 12:33 am
The World A se boy Delegate is requested to provide evidence.
Indusse
Indusse
President [WAD]
President [WAD]
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=indusse

Fri May 14, 2021 3:21 pm
The World A se boy delegate has DMed evidence.

Rihaam likes this post

Jharkhand Phoj

Sun May 16, 2021 12:29 am
I only telegrammed him that after I was banned, because I was angry at him for banning me for debating in the RMB. Also, I wasn't really trolling in the RMB
Rihaam

Tue May 25, 2021 11:05 am
The claims of unlawful raiding of the WAD are not backed by solid evidence. As such, owing to pack of evidence, this case is dismissed.
Furthermore, the Court notes that there was no immediate threat to the national security of the region due to JP's actions; it further concludes that this was a simple manifestation of personal vendetta.
J
However, since the abzenve of evidence does not translate to evidence of absence (of the crime), JP is to put under a week-long supervision.

Forum Administrator likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum