India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rihaam

Legality of Interim Ban. Empty Legality of Interim Ban.

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:10 am
Whole India is summoned to the Court.
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

Legality of Interim Ban. Empty Re: Legality of Interim Ban.

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:15 am
Your Honour, may I know who are the Judges addressing this case?
Rihaam

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:49 am
I solely.
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:45 am
Your Honor, Now a feature of Approval Request is created in the Judiciary's Case filing System I question is Interim Ban now legitimate? Now on the Government can directly file a petition and on approval can execute the action of ban/ejection/Banjection. Hence, I ask if the Indian Penal Code's section 4 Legal?
Rihaam

Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:42 pm
By the face of it, nothing suggests that it contravenes the Constitution of India.
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:45 pm
Your Honour, According to the Indian Constitution's Section 4 and Section 5. All citizens of India have the right to open and fair trial with proper legal representation for any Criminal or Civil Crime. Hence, your honour, any punishable action has to be punished but an innocent shouldn't be punished. The Cabinet isn't Indian Judiciary to decide whom to ban and whom to not and in the procedure of Interim Ban, aren't there chances of an innocent being banned? Your Honour, few people once banned don't wish to have a trial. Hence, for justice of the innocent and for the Judicial system is any facility like Interim Ban Legitimate and Legal?
Rihaam

Sat May 01, 2021 12:49 am
Hmm, there must have been some genuine overlooking on my part (OOC: I was having lunch lol).
1. Under the Indian Penal Code, the alleged individual has the right to move a court of justice against the interim action, and Sections 4 and 5 entitle him to proper legal representation.
2. However, indirectly, the provision seems arbitrary as there are no clauses pertaining to the causes behind the action, the duration of the action.
Rihaam

Sat May 08, 2021 12:04 pm
The Court will meet on May 26 to further discuss the matter.
Marvellia
Marvellia

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:15 pm
The court observes that there is no time duration for an affected person to appeal to the court regarding the interim actions and advises a time duration of 2 weeks to be added to Indian Penal Code Section 4. The person against whom the actions were taken has the right to be informed about the interim actions taken against the person. Hence, the interim ban is legitimate and legal.
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:31 pm
Your honour, According to the new constitution's Section 5, clause 4. "No Nation from India shall be banned under any law without the approval of the Supreme Court." Hence, I presume that the Interim ban can be struck down.
Rihaam

Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:33 pm
There seems to be a serious conflict of opinions which must be dispelled. As such, the Court will discuss the matters amongst prominent justices and then pronounce it's judgement.
Rihaam

Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:29 pm
Acknowledging that all citizens are entitled to a fair and impartial trial:
Further noting that the State, under no circumstances, can arbitrarily deprive its citizens of their life and liberty;
I hereby pronounce that
1. Taking into account the clause quoted by the plaintiff AND taking into account the fact that grievance redressal, even under an emergency, has been prohibited for, INTERIM BAN IS HEREBY DECLARED TO BE ILLEGAL AND ILLEGITIMATE.
ALL PRONOUNCEMENTS PRIOR TO THIS ARE DEEMED INVALID.
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:43 pm
Thank you. Your Honor.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum