India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

Resignation letter as MoHA Empty Resignation letter as MoHA

Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:54 am
Date: 10th July 2021 

To the Hon’ble Prime Minister, India 

Subject: Resignation from my office as Cabinet Minister. 

It has been a great journey in the cabinet for almost 8 months. I’ve been working tirelessly for the region. I am not tendering my resignation because I mismanaged or was showing incompetence towards certain tasks in the office, but due to an exerted pressure by certain vested interests from within and outside of India. I already had plans to resign in late September and proceed to achieve some other aims within NS, however, these vested interests have pressurized me to prepone my resignation. 

Sadly, I have fallen short of my ambitions for India as a Home Minister, however, for almost 7 months I have done tremendous work as Minister of Defence, establishing the Indian Army like a strong force and creating India’s forums, constitution. I hope that my vision for India is continued as a legacy for India’s growth. I am also subject to threats from certain external interests that they would blacklist India for ‘harbouring’ me. I am an all-inclusive selfish person hence, I am going to leave India and I would suggest the cabinet to ban me to prevent any type of blacklisting of India. 

It has been a great opportunity to work with you. I am transferring all the important forum account details as well as other servers and significant nation details to our hon'ble Minister of External Affairs. I hope that India shines one day and makes sure that these vested interests learn a lesson. Also, I would like to convey to you that this is the first time I am resigning with satisfaction and happiness rather than with some sad dejected feeling. Therefore, please relieve me from my duties. 

Kindly accept my resignation is and oblige. 

Yours Sincerely, 
Whole India

[15:20]

Indusse likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum