India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
https://ns-india.forumotion.com

How to make Citizenship Applications Empty How to make Citizenship Applications

Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:38 pm
CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION

Welcome to The Republic of India. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:

• Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Be a part of Bureaucracy;
  • Participate in Military;
  • And More!

Step I - Requirements

• You must have a nation in India;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special);
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security; as determined by the Cabinet Committee on Security.

Step II - Fill the Form

Code:
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Name of Nation:[/b]<Name of Your Nation>[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Name of Nation with World Assembly membership (if different) (optional):[/b]<Name of Your Nation>[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Current involvement in other regions:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Past involvement in other regions:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Discord account:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Have you read and understood the rule book?:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]
[/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]Nation: [INSERT YOUR INDIAN NATION][/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]
[/b][/color][/size]
[size=13][color=#000000][b]I pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I petition the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.[/b][/color][/size]

Copy the code, fill accordingly by making a new topic for the same.

Step III - Do this until your application is accepted

Until your application is accepted all other applications of yours will be on hold. Genuine applications get accepted within a few days. You may have a question of what can I do till my application is accepted. Be active on our region's RMB. This will help you get popular and make you known. So, when you run for elections people know who you are. You can even read laws which are already enacted, right? It will help you know a lot about the region. 

Step IV - Keep on updating your citizenship details

If your nation moves to another region and you bring in a new one then inform the Ministry of Home Affairs. So, you don't lose your citizenship. Inform before you move. So that the citizenship transfer happens successfully. If your nation ceases to exist then when you return, you will have to refill the application. The permanent citizens are only exempt from this.  

Forum Administrator, Indusse, Marvellia, ALPHA BOOMIA and DruvINDIANSmi like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum